Monday, May 18, 2009

COFFEE BREAK -- 15

+ The Red Sox had a bad weekend on the Left Coast. I don't even want to look at the standings. But I will.

5:09pm update: I wish I didn't! The Yankees have won 5 in a row and are gaining rapidly. Boo!

+ I'm glad Obama went to Notre Dame and confronted the anti-abortion zealots with a lot of common sense.

+ How can we convince many more Americans that a single payer system is the best for all of us?

+ Now that I've seen Vicky Cristina Barcelona, I want to go to Barcelona! I want to see the unusual architecture there.

+ I love French pop music even though I rarely understand the lyrics. A really neat one which has been around for a while is "Joe Le Taxi" by Vanessa Paradis.

+ I have been practicing for the Joyful Noise Cafe at First Presbyterian Church, Utica, this Saturday. I have about 6 songs ready. The Joyful Noise Boys are getting ready and several other performers are also preparing. The fun beguns at 6pm.

No comments: