Tuesday, April 28, 2009

AMAZING JOURNEY -- AJ8

+ I know. It's about time for a new AJ post. Since the last one on February 11, I travelled in England and I bought a new computer because the old laptop had bogged down to a crawl.

+ Here's a review of the topics and wisdom teachers I have pointed out in the first 7 AJ posts:

Stillness > AJ1, 2
Experiment > AJ1
Love > AJ1, 5
Heavenly Attributes > AJ1, 2, 6, 7
Wisdom > AJ1, 4, 5
Centering Prayer & Lectio Divina > AJ1
Erich Schiffmann > AJ1
Perennial Philosophy > AJ1, 6
Wandering & Wondering > AJ1
Spiritual Practices > AJ2, 6
Joseph Naft > AJ2
Franz Kafka quote on stillness > AJ2
Zen > AJ3, 4
Daily Lectionary > AJ3, 4
The Church of I AM > AJ4
Wisdom Teachers > AJ4
A Course in Miracles > AJ4
Messages for the Trek > AJ5
The New Church for the New Age > AJ6, 7
Education > AJ7
Humility > AJ7

No comments: