Thursday, May 28, 2009

COFFEE BREAK 16

+ Silly Democrats! They just don't understand that straight white men are ordained to rule the world!

+ Please don't forget that your comments are welcome and I will insert your wisdom (and foolishness) here if you request it. This post can be revised and expanded until Coffee Break 17 is offered some day, maybe even tomorrow!

+ Did I tell you that the Joyful Noise Cafe last Saturday was very successful? The Joyful Noise Boys were back and we heard some new voices which dazzled.

+ Let's see what I can find on the web today.

3:17pm UPDATE: I'm headed back to Whitestown soon so this may be the last entry today. I hear thunder in the distance here in Rochester. It's really muggy today and I forgot to bring shorts to our Rochester flat.

No comments: