Monday, February 10, 2020

Joyful Wandering -- 66




+ Where have I been? Where am I going? It’s a mystery, isn’t it? 

+ The Iowa Caucuses + I think the pundits are missing something or maybe they don't want to see it. The 3 winners in Iowa have new ideas and want to move the party, the country, in new directions: Sanders, Buttigieg, Warren. The 2 losers represent the failed Corporate Democrat policies: Biden, Kobuchar. The Democratic base wants to see progressive change. Don't stand in our way Old Guard. Go with the flow.

+ The New Faith for the New Earth #tnfftne is essential for all creation #tnfftne is an idea whose time has come (again).  Ideas go round and round.  They come.  They go.  They come again. so #tnfftne is not a new idea but it is as old as life itself.  

We are at the initial stage of a #gelf, a great evolutionary leap forward.  Everything is changing.  Everything.  At a rapid pace.  The New Creation will, of course, in many ways, look the same, be the same, as creation has been BUT it will be unmistakeably different in crucial ways.  Sometimes we know we are participating in #tnfftne.  Sometimes we don't. It is always miraculous, mysterious and marvelous.

Since #tnfftne is mysterious, it is hard to describe.  Actually it is impossible to describe.  But we have clues, important clues.  I have a take on what #tnfftne is and that's what I am writing about.  Sometimes I will be right and sometimes I will be wrong.  I am open to correction, to revision, to new ideas, new visions, new possibilities, new directions.

No comments: