Wednesday, January 16, 2019

JOYFUL WANDERING -- 64

+ This post includes thoughts begun on January 16, 2019 and there may be additions and edits.  

+ I have not added anything to my Joyful Wandering Series of Posts since early 2016.  I have missed this blogging.  So, here we go again.   Aren’t you excited?  I am.  

+ This amazing Journey of Life can lead you anywhere and everywhere.  It is a mystery and, as yet, there is no Theory of Everything which scientists can agree on.  Not even a theory.  So, the reality of our life is that we do not know everything, not even close.  This journey takes us to places where we have never been before again and again and again.  We are all explorers.  We are all pioneers.  We are all called to embrace the adventure. 

So, here we go again.  I have had Joyful Wandering posts before on this blog and elsewhere.  In 2016 I changed the blog I was using from the Abundancetrek Blog to the John A Wilde Blog.  I may re-read some or all of these posts and I may offer some highlights in future JW posts.  

+ Here is the first of an amazing series of videos on Integral Mysticism presented by Wayne Teasdale and Ken Wilber. This was in a past JW post but I am so glad I re-discovered it. These two brilliant spiritual teachers offer so much wisdom on our amazing journey.

No comments: