Tuesday, February 18, 2020

JOYFUL WANDERING -- 69


+ Where have I been? Where am I going? It's a mystery, isn't it?

+ I really like this chant > Hidden Things > https://youtu.be/rG-THBxIzz0. It is based on Jeremiah 33:3 > Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. 

+ The Gratefulness Word for the Day on February 18, 2020 offers this very profound and provocative thought by one of the great contemporary Buddhist teachers: “We are here to awaken from our illusion of separateness.” -- Thich Nhat Hanh

+ 2 More #TNFFTNE tweets: 

February 18, 2020
#TNFFTNE #11 + The New Faith for The New Earth is essential for all creation. Humanity is evolving rapidly now so now is the time to create far more compassion, peace, justice & sustainable abundance throughout the planet.

#TNFFTNE #12 + It is simply urgent that we embrace the #GELF, the Great Evolutionary Leap Forward.

+ Your Turn …

No comments: