Sunday, February 2, 2020

JOYFUL WANDERING -- 65






+ Where have I been? Where am I going? It’s a mystery, isn’t it?
+ These JW posts keep me focused because writing is a tool that works for me as a way to find out what is important to me and what I feel called to embrace this moment or this day or this week or this month or this year or this decade or this century. I need to do these posts and maybe you do too whoever is reading this. Writing is such an important tool of discernment for some of us, even possibly many of us.

+ On The Abundancetrek Blog, I offered 366 Spiritual Explorations posts in 2016, a leap year.  Here we are in another Leap Year.  In the last 4 years I have collected many more resources and quotes on the Abundancetrek's 12 spiritual practices and 9 heavenly attributes.  So, more SE posts may be coming soon.  That's my intention, anyway.  It will not be daily.  I can't do that again.

+ Authoritarianism has a long history.  It has prevailed most of the time everywhere on earth including even in my home country, the USA.  We call ourselves a democracy but are we really?  We do indeed have some glorious moments when democracy has prevailed but it has yet to be a consistent winner over authoritarianism. Pehaps plutocracy describes our political reality far more than democracy.  As the song goes, “Money Changes Everything.”  We have seen the wealthy get too much control of our country again and again.  Recently, the power of the plutocrats has become more apparent and more threatening than perhaps ever before.

No comments: