Tuesday, July 10, 2012

COFFEE BREAK 340

+ updated at 1:00pm ESDT on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

+ I am reading an amazing book about an amazing NDE connected with an amazing healing.  I highly recommend DYING TO BE ME by Anita Moorjani and her website.  The insights and ideas and experiences she shares resonate with me a lot.  For example, I believe:

We are
intimately,
intricately,
infinitely
connected
by a matrix of
unconditional,
unlimited,
uniting
LOVE
which is
miraculous,
mysterious and
marvelous.

I found many, many thoughts which resonate with that belief. She calls the greater reality that we can access THE MAGNIFICENCE.  I like it!

The Abundancetrek Blog offers Joyful Wandering -- 38 with a magnificent Desmond Tutu quote which I found in "God's Dream," Barrett Lee's July 8 sermon.

No comments: