Friday, September 10, 2010

COFFEE BREAK 197

+ updated at 3:57pm ESDT on Friday, September 10, 2010

+ I'm following Shuck and Jive closely as my prophetic and courageous friend John Shuck boldly advocates for a new investigation into what happened on September 11, 2001.  In other words, he is now a "Truther."  Does this mean my friend and hero is now a "kook?"  I don't think so even though I can't accept the theory he is now supporting that the attack was an inside job planned and executed by our government. 

I do believe strongly that the attack on September 11, 2001 was a crime committed by criminals who need to be brought to justice and it was NOT AN ACT OF WAR demanding a military response.  We are still fighting this misguided war and I believe we are losing and will lose a whole lot more if we continue down this mistaken road.  Yes, we are making a huge mistake.  The very wealthy and the very privileged and the very powerful are leading us to more and more violence, to the destruction of the environment and to a whole lot of poverty for more and more people. 

+ The Qu'ran is a great spiritual book with culturally-conditioned flaws just like the Bible and the sacred literature of other wisdom traditions. Please read portions of the Qu'ran on September 11 (or any other day) and please reach out in love and respect to our fellow human beings who adhere to the great wisdom tradition of Islam. There is probably more divinely-approved violence in the Bible than the Qu'ran.

1 comment:

John Shuck said...

Thanks John! I think you and your readers will be interested in my post that will be posted Saturday morning about Michael Ruppert. I wrap up my series with him.