Thursday, January 29, 2009

COFFEE BREAK 1

+ A Coffee Break post can go anywhere. I will offer ideas and opinions and wisdom and foolishness. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Feel free to express your opinions here.

+ I am outraged at the 18 billion in bonuses handed out by banks and investment firms after you and I bailed them out. I want them to give it back. Actually, these thieves owe us far more than 18 billion. They have been on the take for years. Somebody want to talk me down on this?

+ I am enjoying planning a trip to England. It will be the second time for Mary & me. I am blogging about our upcoming trip on the Abundancetrek Travel Blog. Here is a picture of the Tower Bridge I took in October 2003:


More photos from that trip can be found at Abundancetrek Photos.

+ There was some very entertaining political theater today when Governor Blagojevich gave his "Closing Argument" to the Illinois Senate which is about to remove him from office.

No comments: